Providing a diverse and dynamic environment for graduate study, practice, and research.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
The Columbia University Doctoral Degree Program in Physical Therapy is one of the oldest yet exceptionally progressive programs to educate students wishing to enter the profession of physical therapy. As an integral part of the Department of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine in the College of Physicians and Surgeons, the program is guided by the principle that the acquisition of knowledge and skills is important in professional education, but far more vital is an understanding of the science, the art and the ethic within which both knowledge and skill are applied.
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 to Sunday, March 24, 20197:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday, April 6, 20198:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday, April 6, 20198:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 to Sunday, April 28, 20197:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday, June 1, 20198:00 AM to 3:00 PM