Using a faculty-driven approach, the Virginia Kneeland Frantz Society for Women Faculty offers women faculty various types of mentoring opportunities that include the following:
- Facilitated peer-mentoring group sessions focusing on specific strategies for career advancement
- Skill-building workshops such as negotiation and conflict resolution training
- Professional development programs such as research team management and leadership programs
- Group mentoring sessions that focus on general topics raised by group members
- Sponsorship opportunities
Upcoming VKF Society Mentoring Opportunities:
VKF Society - Negotiating and Conflict Management Retreat
Coming Spring 2018
Funding Opportunities to attend the AAMC Women Faculty Leadership Development Seminars
Each year the AAMC offers intensive programs on leadership development specifically designed with the needs of women faculty either in the early-career or mid-career phases. The Virginia Kneeland Frantz Society for Women Faculty will provide partial funding for full-time P&S women faculty who are admitted into these programs. For more information about these programs, please visit the AAMC website.
If you are interested in applying to one of these programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.