Get Quick Answers to Your Research Questions
The VP&S Office for Research can help investigators and their research team to identify and access the vast research resources available at the university. Our goal is to help facilitate your research and eliminate unnecessary obstacles that may hinder your progress. The Office for Research team is available to assist both new and well-established investigators as they navigate the complexities of conducting research at our medical center.
Examples of our assistance may include:
- Identifying cores and shared research facilities relevant to your research
- Identifying research funding opportunities
- Providing guidance on the appropriate research support office to help you
- Addressing space and equipment questions
- Addressing questions about who you may contact about a certain policy or procedure
Email your research question to the VP&S Office for Research. All questions will receive a response within 24 business hours.