BioRender is a web-based tool that allows individuals to create professional scientific figures for use in presentations, grant applications, and publications. Biorender has thousands of pre-made icons that will be useful to scientists in over 30 life science fields.
The VP&S Office for Research sponsors a BioRender insitutional license. Current access on the insitutional license is avaliable to VP&S faculty, VP&S students, VP&S staff, GSAS/VP&S Biomedical PhD students, as well as postdoctoral scientists in VP&S labs at ZMBBI. Those that are not affiliated with the groups mentioned will be prompted to sign-up for a free, educational use account directly with BioRender.
How to log-in:
Log-in using the link below with your UNI and password (not your Microsoft exchange account).
BioRender requires that any images published in print or on the web from users with an academic license be cited with the credit ‘Created with BioRender’. Fore more on copyright, permissions, privacy, and usage please visit the BioRender support page.
- For more information, please visit the BioRender website.
- BioRender recommends using their tool with a Chrome browser.
- If the above log-in link does not work, please try logging-in via the BioRender Log-In Portal.
- If you are in an eligible group and have issues logging-in, please contact the VP&S Office for Research.
- Basic features are discussed in a recorded webinar.
- If you need assistance with the BioRender tool, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.