Residency Application Information
The Electronic Residency Application Service® (ERAS®)
The Electronic Residency Application Service® (ERAS®) provides a centralized application and document service that allows students and schools to electronically send applicant information and documents to residency programs. The vast majority of U.S. residency programs (accredited by the ACGME) in most specialties use ERAS to receive residency applications. To login / register for MyERAS, please link below.
Please note: The above link will take you to the AAMC sign in page. You will need your AAMC username and password to access MyERAS.
VP&S Residency Application Resources
The following resources to support you through the residency application process can be found in the VP&S Career Advising site on CourseWorks under the RESIDENCY APPLICATION INFORMATION and RESIDENCY APPLICATION DOCUMENTS modules as indicated below.
RESIDENCY APPLICATION INFORMATION
- VP&S Residency Guide
- Class Meetings on Residency (PowerPoints and Audio-Video Recordings)
- Main Residency Match Calendar
- ERAS Application FAQ
- AAMC ERAS Application Worksheet
- AAMC ERAS Residency Applicant Checklist
- Residency Application Advice and Comments from Past VP&S Students
RESIDENCY APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- MSPE Bio Form (short and long form)
- CV Samples
- Personal Statement Tips
- Tips for Writing the Letter of Recommendation for Residency Application
- Letter or Recommendation (LOR) Portal User Guide
- Letter of Recommendation Portal Guidelines and FAQ
- ERAS Letter of Recommendation Request Form Sample