We are committed to connecting classmates and fellow Columbians from across our community. Alumni of the Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons are automatic members of the Columbia Alumni Association (CAA), a global network of more than 320,000 leaders, creators, and change-makers bound by a collective passion, intellect, and drive to make meaningful change for our university and the world.
Additional resources for staying connected are:
- Alumni Clubs and Shared Interest Groups: Columbia has more than 100 alumni groups worldwide that connect alumni to local networks through events and more. View CAA clubs and shared interest groups.
- Alumni Events: There are more than 200 alumni events each year, from faculty lectures to professional development workshops. View the CAA Events Calendar.
- Career Resources: In addition to the career offices housed within each Columbia school, the CAA offers regular networking opportunities and several industry research and resource subscriptions that are complimentary for alumni. Pair industry research or networking experiences with our community, such as by searching for people at companies of interest and connecting with them directly for informational interviews or insights. View CAA career resources.
- CAA LinkedIn Group: With almost 50,000 members, this network is another way to make connections. Join CAA on LinkedIn.
- Discounts and Benefits: Through CAA, we offer access to discounts and benefits, from insurance to financial services to computer and software discounts. View CAA discounts and benefits.