Office of Communications
The Office of Communications at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) oversees communications for the Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons (VP&S). In particular, members of the communications team provide support for:
- Production of print and electronic publications for key audiences, including faculty, staff, students, alumni, donors, and supporters of VP&S. View Columbia Medicine Magazine, the P&S Annual Report, and the CUIMC Newsroom.
- Stewardship of VP&S strategic brand guidelines. Read more about branding and identity.
- Communications strategy in public relations, branding, and message development for VP&S departments, divisions, and centers.
- Administration of social media communications, including the VP&S YouTube channel, Facebook page, and Twitter feed.
- Media relations to leverage the expertise and achievements of VP&S faculty and staff in local, national, and international media.
- Ownership and maintenance of the VP&S and CUIMC websites.
For more information, visit the CUIMC Office of Communications website.