CUIMC COI Policy and Resources
The CUIMC COI Policy and Resources page includes links to University policies and resources.
- Conflict of Interest Policy on Education, Clinical Care, and Administration for Faculty and Researchers at Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Sample CUIMC COI Disclosure Form (this is a sample form, the actual form may include different and more specific questions about identified business interests, etc.)
The CUIMC COI Policy covers the four schools at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center: the Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, the School of Nursing, the College of Dental Medicine, and Mailman School of Public Health.
Additional resources regarding Columbia University policies and links to related offices are available below.
- Columbia University Policy on Financial Conflicts of Interest and Research
- Research Compliance and Training (RCT) Office website
- RCT COI Policies and Resources
- Columbia University's Faculty Handbook
- Columbia University Statement of Ethical Conduct
- Sponsored Projects Administration
- Clinical Trials Office